|Print this page|
Windows XP Professional
ID : WXPRO
Department ID : microsoft
Cost : N/A     Total Semester : N/A
This course presents the learner with the skills to become proficient at Microsoft Windows XP. It builds from some basic assumptions about the learner's previous experience within a Windows environment and it comprehensively guides the learner through the basics of using this latest version of Windows with the emphasis on learning by doing.
This program helps prepare you for the following Certification Exams:
- Exam 70-270: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Windows XP Professional
- Exam 70-271: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
- Exam 70-272: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
Admission RequirementsSystem Requirements:
Pentium II 400 MHz
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
256k connection (broadband recommended)
Windows XP, 2000 or higher
Flash Player 7.0 or higher
Speakers and soundcard.
Learning Outcomes and Career Opportunities- Match Windows XP new features with their functions.
- Log on to Windows XP in Workgroup mode.
- Log on to Windows XP in Domain mode.
- Find a file by using the Search Companion task pane.
- Identify features of file and folder tasks in Windows XP.
- Identify features of folder views in Windows XP.
- Match new features of Internet Explorer with their functions.
- Identify new features of Outlook Express.
- Identify features of the Add Network Place Wizard.
Note: The curriculum for this program is continually modified to reflect current trends. Students should refer to their student handbook for the curriculum they are required to complete.The program content and schedule also can be customized for personal or corporate training requirements. For more detail information, please fill out Request Form or call 416-225-9920.
Please select the term in which you want to enroll.