|Print this page|
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
ID : Mdcrm
Department ID : microsoft
Cost : 960.00     Total Semester : 48 hrs
This course provides students with the tools to install and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The course focuses on the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, the hardware and software requirements needed to successfully deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the installation instructions for the primary Microsoft Dynamics CRM components: the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-Mail Router, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook.
Before attending this course, students must have:
-Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Windows Server 2008, Active Directory, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, and Microsoft Outlook.
Learning Outcomes and Career Opportunities- Identify the Hardware and Software requirements for the various Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment scenarios.
- Execute the pre-installation checklist requirements that must be in place before installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server
- Complete the Installation procedures for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router.
- Complete the Post-installation review that verifies the validity of the installation.
- Complete several Post-installation tasks. This includes loading of sample data.
- Uninstall Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Note: The curriculum for this program is continually modified to reflect current trends. Students should refer to their student handbook for the curriculum they are required to complete.The program content and schedule also can be customized for personal or corporate training requirements. For more detail information, please fill out Request Form or call 416-225-9920.
Please select the term in which you want to enroll.