|Print this page|
Microsoft SQL Server 2008
ID : MSS08
Department ID : microsoft
Cost : null     Total Semester :
By earning an MCTS certification, you can display your in-depth technical knowledge and skill in using key technology areas in Microsoft SQL Server. You can demonstrate your depth of knowledge in one specific area, earn multiple MCTS certifications to show breadth of knowledge across different areas, or build on one MCTS certification to earn a Professional Series credential.
Exams for Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist:
- Exam 70-432: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Installation and Maintenance
- Exam 70-433: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development
- Exam 70-448: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
When you earn an MCITP certification, you demonstrate your expertise in using Microsoft SQL Server to excel in a specific job role. Professionals who earn the MCITP credential typically have at least two to three years of experience using the technologies covered in the exam and have already earned the MCTS credential.
Exams for Microsoft Certified IT Professional:
- Exam 70-450: PRO: Designing, Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Server Infrastructure using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Exam 70-451: PRO: Designing Database Solutions and Data Access Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Exam 70-452: PRO: Designing a Business Intelligence Infrastructure Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Exam 70-453: Upgrade: Transition Your MCITP SQL Server 2005 DBA to MCITP SQL Server 2008
Admission RequirementsCandidates should have one to two years of experience using SQL Server 2008 or two to three years of experience using a previous version of SQL Server. Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who have jobs in which database administration is their main area of responsibility, or they work in environments in which databases are central to their job roles. These job roles include the following:
- IT generalists who work in environments in which SQL Server 2008 is part of an overall solution
- IT professionals who manage systems that run SQL Server 2008
- IT professionals who work with third-party applications that are built on SQL Server 2008
- Developers who build applications that use SQL Server 2008
Learning Outcomes and Career OpportunitiesAfter completing this collection, students will be able to:
- Prepare for exams
- Learn knowledge and skills of Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Note: The curriculum for this program is continually modified to reflect current trends. Students should refer to their student handbook for the curriculum they are required to complete.The program content and schedule also can be customized for personal or corporate training requirements. For more detail information, please fill out Request Form or call 416-225-9920.
Please select the term in which you want to enroll.