|Print this page|
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
ID : MES07
Department ID : microsoft
Cost : null     Total Semester : 1
By earning MCITP certification, you help validate your in-depth technical knowledge and skill in using the features and functionality of key technology areas in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
This program includes the following two exams:
Exam 70-662: TS: Exchange Server 2010,onfiguring
Exam 70-663: Pro: Designing and Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Admission RequirementsRequire students have significant experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory directory services or Active Directory Domain Services
Learning Outcomes and Career Opportunities- Keeps communication alive and e-mail flowing with enterprise-class availability and reliability
- Helps safeguard users and the organization?s valuable data from the harmful effects of spam and viruses
- Provides trusted communications within the organization automatically and without added cost or complexity
- Simplifies regulatory compliance in a way that supports the different needs of employees, compliance managers, and messaging administrators
- Offers employees a single inbox to access all of their important communications?including voice mail, fax, and e-mail?while avoiding the cost and effort of maintaining separate systems
- Delivers a fast, seamless, and familiar Microsoft Office Outlook experience across different devices and clients with no requirement for extra software or services outside of an Internet or basic phone connection
- Improves collaboration and productivity by making it easier to find and share data, documents, and schedules from anywhere
Note: The curriculum for this program is continually modified to reflect current trends. Students should refer to their student handbook for the curriculum they are required to complete.The program content and schedule also can be customized for personal or corporate training requirements. For more detail information, please fill out Request Form or call 416-225-9920.
Please select the term in which you want to enroll.