|Print this page|
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
ID : MDNAV
Department ID : microsoft
Cost : N/A     Total Semester : N/A
This course teaches students the basic concepts and general functions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV as well as typical user tasks in common application areas, such as finance, inventory, purchases, and sales. It also introduces cross-application functionality like dimensions, record links, document approvals, and integration to Microsoft products.
Admission RequirementsCourse Pre-requisites
Before attending this course, students must have:
-Knowledge in using a PC and be able to navigate using Windows
Learning Outcomes and Career OpportunitiesWith Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, businesses can:
- Provide a streamlined, RoleTailored user experience to help people work more effectively.
- Adapt to meet changing business needs with improved agility and enhanced flexibility.
- Connect Microsoft Dynamics NAV easily to a wide range of applications with .NET Web services.
- Provide new options for designing reports that are intuitive to work with and easier to distribute.
- Maximize existing investments in Microsoft products and technologies, including Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
Note: The curriculum for this program is continually modified to reflect current trends. Students should refer to their student handbook for the curriculum they are required to complete.The program content and schedule also can be customized for personal or corporate training requirements. For more detail information, please fill out Request Form or call 416-225-9920.
Please select the term in which you want to enroll.