To meet the demands of the world in which they will live, students
will need to adapt to changing conditions and to learn independently.
They will require the ability to use technology effectively and
the skills for processing large amounts of quantitative information.
TCT’s mathematics curriculum prepares students for their tomorrows.
It equips them with essential mathematics knowledge and skills;
with skills of reasoning, problem solving, and communication; and,
most importantly, with the ability and the incentive to continue
learning on their own.
- Advanced Functions and Introductory Calculus - MCB4U
- Geometry and Discrete Mathematics - MGA4U
- Mathematics of Data Management - MDM4U
- College and Apprenticeship Mathematics – MAP4C
- Mathematics for College Technology – MCT4C